A unique carved relief tile with a horizontally repeating pattern of stripes, circles, and dots.
- Dimensions: 6-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Material: Glazed ceramic fired to 2232°F (mid-range stoneware)
- Suitable for placing on an interior wall or outdoors in the garden
- An indentation on back enables hanging the piece from a screw or nail
- This tile is handmade; if not in stock, please allow a 2-4 week lead time before shipment
- Please contact me for an estimated lead time on orders of more than 20
This piece is made from clay that is manually pressed into a plaster mold, dried, bisque fired, hand glazed, and fired again. The actual item you receive will vary slightly from the product photos due to the hand building process, which is part of the charm of artwork made from fingers, not machines.