Pinot Noir grapes are well-suited to the climate of the Williamette Valley of Oregon; the wine made from these grapes is one of the state's agricultural highlights. Celebrating these grapes, this unique ceramic tile features relief carvings and colorful, glossy glaze.
- Dimensions: 8″h x 8″w x 7/8″d
- Material: Glazed ceramic fired to 2232°F (mid-range stoneware)
- Suitable for placing on an interior wall or outdoors in the garden
- An indentation on back enables hanging the piece from a screw or nail
- This tile is handmade; if not in stock, please allow a 2-4 week lead time before shipment
- Please contact me for an estimated lead time on orders of more than 20